Christina M. Brown
Christina Brown’s practice covers Real Estate, Estate Planning and the administration of estates.
Christina is a member of our Conveyancing Department
Christina was on the Principal’s Roll of Honour during her tenure at the Law School and received several awards for her outstanding performance in academics in the areas of Conveyancing and Registration of Title; Probate Practice and Procedure; Civil Procedure and Practice II; Laws of Association and Corporate and Commercial Law. She copped several awards for the most outstanding year ll student in her graduating class.
Jamaican Bar, 2015
Legal Education Certificate, Norman Manley Law School, 2015
LL.B., University of Technology, 2012
- Transactions dealing with the sale and acquisitions of interests in land acting for either Vendor(s) or Purchaser(s)
- Applications to register land
- Applications for Discharge and Modification of Restrictive Covenants
- Residential and commercial lease transactions
- Preparation of Wills
- Probate and administration of estates and trusts